Thursday, May 20, 2010

I have a photo of a flowering plant in my yard, Where do I go online to send photo for identifying help.?

this plant started growing in between my blueberry bushes. It has purple flowers and now i growing what I think are seed pods.

I have a photo of a flowering plant in my yard, Where do I go online to send photo for identifying help.?
you can also go gardenweb.com - sign up and post it with your question in the forums available per category.


There are many gardeners there from all over the world chatting and asking questions left and right! You'll get a response if you post it in the right spot.


Just a thought, why not post it here now? Gardeners are here too.
Reply:Take it to your local garden/flower shop. If they can't help, send it to the biology department of a nearby university (botany section).


No comments:

Post a Comment